Bréguet 14 A2 n°49xx was used by the 1st Flight of the American Air Service’s 9th Aero Squadron. Between July 1918 and May 1919, the 1st Flight painted its aircraft in this fashion. At the end of the war, the 9th Aero Squadron remained for a few months in Europe, being part of the forces…Continue reading Bréguet 14 A2 of the 9th Aero Squadron
Farman-built Bréguet 14 A2 of Br.35. This aircraft played an important role in the German surrender as it transported the German plenipotentiary, Staff Captain von Geyer, to Spa on November 11, 1918, with the final terms of the Armistice.